More of a lifestyle post today guys!
A massive thank you to Sophie (from PetalsOfPerfection Blog) for the nominating me, it means alot!
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Add the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ logo to your post
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 bloggers you admire and link them.
Okay so I’m going to get into the 7 facts and try to make this a short post!
1. My favourite Disney character of all time is Peter Pan! Don’t ask me why, but I’ve been sorta obsessed with him since I was really young! I’ve lost count how many times I’ve seen every single movie version.
2. This sort of contradicts my last fact, but I struggle to sit through an entire movie…. I just get really bored! I’d rather watch an episode of a program on Netflix or listen to music!
3. I taught myself to play guitar when I was 12. My dad has an old guitar, which is around 45 years old…. so I taught myself to play on that, no lessons, no help, and to be honest I’m pretty decent at it now, so I’m proud of myself for that! (not to blow my own trumpet…or guitar?) And I had my own first guitar 2 years ago! I also play piano & violin.
4. My favourite places to go are concerts. If you haven’t already guessed from the fact I run a music blog, music is one of the most imporant things in my life. To me all live music is amazing so I try to go to as many gigs as possible (much to my friends/their wallets annoyance)
5. Still reading this? Fair play to you… My Fifth fact is that I have a fear of mascots and dressed up characters. For example the ones that promote fast food places, in the stupid little costumes? I hate them. They scare the crap out of me! Apart from the ones in Disney land… You can always trust anything Disney.
6. It’s a really basic one but not many people actually know. I go to a University in South Wales where I study English Language & Literature.
7. My blog makes me happy. Writing is a passion and its not something that you can make yourself like. Writing this blog and knowing people read it (and like it!) makes me very happy!
I am nominating;
and anyone else who wants to do this, I can’t think of anymore!