When I first started this blog 3 years ago, one of my very first posts was “My Top 20 Tag” post. I was scrolling through my old posts the other day when I thought it would be a fun idea to re-do the same tag but 3 years on, to see how different (spoiler, very different) my music taste is now! You can read the original post here, but lets jump straight in to my updated top 20 favourite songs.
20. Paralyzed – Against The Current
19. What’s My Age Again – Blink 182
18. Stars Dance – Selena Gomez
17. Dices (Who Says Spanish Version) – Selena Gomez
16. Six Degrees Of Separation – The Script
15. Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famous – Good Charlotte
14. That One Song – Gnash ft. Goody Grace
13. Six Feet Under The Stars – All Time Low
12. IDFC – Blackbear
11. Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
10. Voldemort – With Confidence
9. Man Down – Rihanna
8. This Is Gospal – Panic! At The Disco
7. Titanium – David Guetta ft. Sia
6. Reckless – You Me At Six
5. Kids In The Dark – All Time Low
4. Im A Natural Blue – Waterparks
3. Remembering Sunday – All Time Low
2. The Man Who Can’t Be Moved – The Script
1. A Drop in the Ocean – Ron Pope
This may have possibly been the most difficult post I’ve ever written! Why it was so hard for me to chose 20 songs I will never know but it seemed more difficult this time round than the first. So that’s my top 20 songs revisited 3 years later, it’s funny to see how the list has changed!
Do you guys like any of these songs? Let me know on twitter @SweetlyShan.