For as long as I can remember I have had a mental “bucket list” but a few years ago I decided to write it down in a brand new notebook that was to be known as my “Book Of Dreams”. Ever since then I have continued to add to my bucket list as I discover more things I’d love to accomplish before I kick the bucket. One of the most satisfying things is to tick things off the list, but every time I tick one thing off I subconsciously add 3 on. I suppose this is a good way of making sure I always have something to work towards.
Seeing as I share a lot of my life with you guys online, I though it would be fun to document some of the major things on my bucket list on my blog. These are only a few of the things on my list, but they are the biggest ones I think (basically “date a band member” isn’t really the kind of thing to go on this list….). Also I am not going to write the big things down that I have already accomplished, for example one of the big things on my list growing up was to go to a festival or meet All Time Low.
I’m going to split them into sections; travel; personal; and random. Without further a-do… Here’s my top bucket list to do’s –
- Go to Los Angeles, California and skate along Santa Monica, visit The Hollywood Walk of Fame and take pictures with the iconic LA street art. I would also love to attend Emo Night in LA.
- Travel to Australia – adventure around Sydney, snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef and visit my family in Perth, Western Australia.
- Shopping in New York, very much inspired by Gossip Girl. I would love to do New York at Christmas.
- Visit Thailand. This ones quite vague, but it seems like a beautiful place that I would love to visit.
- Have a job that allows me to travel the world. Becoming a holiday rep is something I would love to do, but any job that would allow me to see more of the world.
- Pass my degree. Hopefully with a good mark, I only have 7 months left to fulfil this one (no pressure)
- Move to a major city; London, Cardiff or some other city in another country, but I crave the big city lifestyle having grown up in such a rural area.
- Co-write a song for an artist. Not many people know I am very much into my song writing so this has been on my bucket list for years.
- Be in a music video- This one is another random one but something I’ve always wanted to do.
- Write a book. I have no specific genre in mind but ever since I was a young girl I have always wanted to write and publish a book of some description.
- Go to an award ceremony. Something like the VMA’s, TCA’s, AMA’S, something like that I would love to be invited to.
- Meet Selena Gomez. As many of you know, she is the closest thing I’ve ever had to “an idol” as I don’t like to idolise people but she is such an inspirational young woman who I would love to meet.
- Hit 10k YouTube Subscribers. I’m currently on around 450, but it’s called a bucket list for a reason.
- Be verified on Twitter – for some reason the acknowledgement of knowing I am actually not a catfish is something I aspire towards.
- To be happy in whatever I chose to do in my life. A random one to finish with but I believe the most important thing to achieve before you die is happiness.
I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did leave a comment of 1 thing that is/would be on your bucket list!