Some of my favourite blog posts and YouTube videos I love to watch/read are life hack videos! I thought I’d make your lives a little easier by telling you some of my favourite life hacks! If, like me, you’re a student, some of these (especially the food ones) might be really helpful to you!
- Order Papa Johns pizza online and get 25% off with the code; 25off
- If you put your phone on airplane mode when it’s charging, it will charge a lot faster.
- Paper cut? Use chapstick to help heal the cut and instantly stop the pain.
- If you get bitten by a mosquito or bug, run a spoon under the hot tap and press it onto the bite, it will stop the reaction and make it stop itching.
- If you buy something on Amazon and it goes down in price within 30 days, you can email them and they will send you the difference!
- Use baby oil to clean your makeup brushes, it’s gentle on the bristles and will get all the dirt out easily.
- If you’re hungry but don’t have much food, go to www.supercook.com and input all the ingredients you have and it will tell you things you can make with them.
I hope these hacks help you, and let me know if you try any of them out! If you have an life hacks which you think I should try, leave them in the comments below!
Thanks for reading guys,
My Social Links;
Facebook – SweetlyShan