I know I may be a little late with this, but I hope you all had a lovely festive period and a Happy New Year. Now I’m not the biggest fan of New Years resolutions, purely because I never keep them and they seem to be the same every year; drink more water, do more exercise, cut down on the pizza… you get the idea. So this year I’ve decided to try something different, welcome to my 2017 Bucket List! This list is going to detail some of the main things I want to achieve in 2017, from places I want to visit and personal goals I want to hit. Let’s get straight into the list;
- Graduate from University. I would love to graduate form university with a 2:1 (for those who aren’t in uni this is the second highest you can get). I’m in my final year now, with 5 months remaining so I would love to finally get my BA Degree!
- Travel America. Finally, finally I would love to do something which has been on my actual bucket list since I was a little girl. I hope 2017 is the year that I finally get to go and explore the beautiful country and get to document some of it for you guys.
- Kickstart My Career. I’m not sure that many of you know this, but I’m looking at going into a career in Social Media –yes, thats a thing! So, seeing as I graduate in a matter of months I really hope I can get this career aspiration to come to life!
- Move Out. I’ve lived with my parents my whole life, and whilst I’m so grateful that they’ve let me stat at home throughout my 3 years at University, I can feel that now is the time to move out. I’ve always wanted to live in the city, so Cardiff or London are my two top choices.
- Celebrate my 21st in style. I turn 21 in June and who knows where I’ll be then, but wherever I am, I would love to make my 21st birthday one to remember!
- Be my ‘ideal’ Weight. I’ve battled with my weight for as long as I can remember. However, 2016 was the year I started to do something about it, and finally saw some results. 2017 will be the year I will finally be down to my dream size.
- To Be Happy. Out of everything else on this list, this one is the most important. No matter where I am, no matter what I am doing, as long as I and the ones I love are healthy and happy then that’s all that matter.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post, at the end of the year I’ll be doing a review post to see how much of my 2017 bucket list I managed to tick off! Do you have a bucketlist for this year? If so I’d love to hear some of your goals, tweet me @SweetlyShan or leave me a comment!