As you can tell by the title, today’s post is more of a lifestyle one but it’s one I’ve been thinking about doing for a while. So this is going to be “20 things I learnt before turning 20″ I hope you enjoy!
1. You’re only ever as old as you feel
2. Don’t let anyones opinions of you, stop you from doing what you love
3. Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better
4. Money is a blessing and we should all treasure it
5. Family is ALWAYS more important than friends
6. Netflix will always be there for you, provided you can pay for it
7. Films give you idealistic/unrealistic images of college/university and relationships
8. Traveling actually requires money…
9. You can’t always rely on other people
10. Do more of what makes YOU happy!
11. You can’t make people think the way you do
12. Friends don’t stick around forever
13. The only choices you regret are the ones you didn’t take
14. If you eat pizza on a regular basis, you will gain weight, fast.
15. Just because other people are doing something differently to you, doesn’t mean you’re doing it wrong
16. If you’re feeling crappy, eating crap food WILL make you feel worse
17. Best friends doesn’t mean you’re with them 24/7, it means they’re there for you when you need them most
18. Exercise can actually be fun…sometimes
19. It’s OK to outgrow things/people you never thought you would
20. Life truly is what you make it; so don’t waste it
I hope you found this post interesting, and it’s something I really enjoyed writing! I highly recommend writing down a list of things you’ve learnt so far you your life, sometimes it can make you realise things you didn’t realise!
Thanks for reading!
My Social Links;
Facebook – SweetlyShan